Автор Тема: Плохие новости- проект Manuel Bastioni Laboratory закрывается  (Прочитано 1172 раз)

Оффлайн ThreeDancingFlies

• Житель
На днях на сайте http://www.manuelbastioni.com появилось сообщение следующего содержания
"07 November 2018

A week ago an announcement was published to explain how to support the lab project. The lab started in January 2016 and during these years has requested thousands of hours of programming, coding and modelling. The roadmap for version 1.7 is gigantic and would require an incredible effort and motivation.
Unfortunately, it seems that nobody cares about supporting the lab.
After seven days from the announcement the amount of contributions is negligible.
I don't understand why.
I'm very, very sad.
A so expensive project cannot survive without a community that supports it.
The lab project stops today.
In next days I will gradually modify the site.
I'm not writing this message to ask more contributions: to survive, a project needs a constant, motivated and regular community, so a temporary short help will not change the things.
I'm just informing you about the reason of the end of a dream."
http://www.manuelbastioni.com/support_the_lab.php

Если коротко то в нем разработчик сетует на то что когда проекту понадобилась помощь комьюнити оно его не поддержало, и всем на него пофиг. Разрабы не понимают почему это произошло и очень опечалены. Проект не может существовать без поддержки от пользователей поэтому они останавливают разработку. Конец мечтам.

Напомню что это опенсорсный проект направленный на создание и анимацию моделей людей.
Очень жаль, если бы я знал что такая акция по поддержки стартовала ябы занес им копеечку(((((((((( но я просто не знал(

Оффлайн Николай Николаев

• Житель
  • emerge --keep-going
... без сарказма или печали в голосе, скажу - ожидаемо ...

Яметрика

* По форуму

* Рекламный блок

* Последние вложения

1 (1).png
Скачано: 68
Автор: LEXA ANЭGROWND
blender.png
Скачано: 78
Автор: ipv2007
4.png
Скачано: 100